MIDEM will run as scheduled (2 June 2020 - 5 June 2020)
The health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff is our number one priority. We are closely following the latest guidance from local and national authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO) as it relates to travel to and participation in MIDEM.
We are also working with local authorities and the Palais des Festivals venue in Cannes to put in place measures and will follow up as the situation evolves. As of today, these measures will include:
• Communication prior to the event and onsite (signage, training of all staff) of World Health Organization recommendations regarding hand and respiratory hygiene.
• Strengthened collaboration with local partners (airport, hotels, city officials) to ensure vigilance and health/safety processes.
• Reinforced onsite medical team in the venue.
• Increased standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the venue.
• Additional support to exhibitors who wish to adopt specific measures for their booths.
• Regular updates on www.midem.com to provide our customers with the latest information.
Customers who wish to participate in MIDEM and who are not impacted by travel restrictions are free to do so. Travel advice and entry guidelines varies from country to country. MIDEM attendees are encouraged to check the latest travel advice and entry guidelines for the country to which they wish to travel before making arrangements. Several countries have imposed travel restrictions to and from mainland China.
In France, a specific reception service for travellers is set up at Roissy Charles de Gaulle (Paris) airport for flights from China, Hong Kong and Macao. This reception is provided by approved civil security association personnel, in conjunction with the airport medical service and reinforced by medical and paramedical professionals from the health reserve of the Ministry of Health. (Source: French Institute of Public Health Surveillance).
We are monitoring the situation very closely and are following local and national travel and health guidelines.