Midem’s Music Tech programme
Midem has developed a unique programme dedicated to Music Tech startups.
Connect with the global music ecosystem and bring your business to the next level!
The ideal place to interact with the music and tech community
Over the past decade, technology has dramatically changed the music experience. Knowledge and inspiration are now crucial to better understand today’s ecosystem and identify new opportunities.
Midem’s Music Tech programme shares insightful business tips and case studies about new Music Tech trends and opportunities brought by the music streaming market, blockchain, AI, VR, and more.
Midem also presents new cutting-edge technologies via Midemlab Startup Competition, and supports entrepreneurs with brand-new programmes to help startups take their business to the next level.
JOIN THE MUSIC TECH COMMUNITY AT MIDEM IN CANNES!
Music & Tech Programmes
The leading international competition for music related startups, helps you promote your new product, get recognition from the music industry and build partnerships with the music tech ecosystem.
Digital distributors and streaming services, from every part of the world, come to Midem to bridge the gap between Music and Technology, and meet and develop new business models with labels & publishers.
Midem Pitch Corner
The venue offers you the opportunity to present and discover exciting innovative music technologies.
Music Tech Meet up
Drinks with the most connected people in music and tech in the unique setting of the Midem Beach. Sponsored by SoundExchange.
Meet the most promising startups from some territories, such as La French Tech with Cap Digital.
The Music Startup programme
As a startup attending Midem, you will have the opportunity to be part of a dedicated programme to learn, meet, and be inspired.
You will receive practical knowledge on entrepreneurship and fundraising in music tech, meet key players in the music industry to boost your business, and be inspired by other music entrepreneurs.
The Music Tech programme includes:
- An entire afternoon of conference sessions with special topics for startups, such as fundraising, Music Tech investment, and open innovation
- The opportunity to attend Midemlab final pitching sessions and be inspired by peers
- Speed Meeting sessions with digital execs from labels, potential investors, partners, clients and journalists
- A Music Tech Meetup Cocktail on the beach to network with the global Music Tech community
- All-access to Midem 2019 (conferences, networking events, live events at the beach, and more…)